Tsawout First Nation

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Housing Forms

E-mail Print PDF

This article provides forms for Tsawout's Residential Tenancy Law, for both members and non-members.  You will need Adobe Reader to view / download these forms.

Residential Tenancy Law for Band Members

 Residential Tenancy Law for Non-Band Members

Have Questions?

Please contact the Housing Clerk, Shana Sylvester.

Phone: 250-652-9101
or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it