About the Opportunity
Recognizing the importance of strong organizational leadership when it comes to delivering the very best of services to their community, Chief and Council are looking to attract an accomplished Band Manager to ensure the organization continues to grow in a healthy and prosperous manner. Reporting to Council with a direct reporting relationship to the Chief, the Band Manager will;
- ensure all programs are developed according to relevant legislation, industry standards, and best practices,
- Implement and monitor the policies and decisions of Council,
- provide strong leadership, vision, guidance and direction to Chief and Council and staff,
- implement dynamic stewarding skills required to inspire staff and play a key role working with the Chief and Council in developing strategic initiatives that meet both current and future needs, and
- manage communications between administration and community members as well as other government agencies and departments, private industry, business and any other stakeholders to build TFN’s reputation, maintain its values and promote economic opportunities throughout their community
Fore more information, and details on how to apply, please click the button below.